We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaints procedure below. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

How do I complain?

We prefer that all complaints are dealt with in writing. We however do not have any specific forms to fill out to lodge a formal complaint. We also appreciate that not all clients may be able to devise a detailed complaint letter. In those circumstances, we will accept a telephone call during which we will make a note of the issues and then send to you for your comment. In turn, this document will form the basis of your complaint.

Please forward any complaint you have to us either by hand, email or post. Our email address is  Please ensure that if your complaint is given by hand, it is clearly marked as a complaint so that it is forwarded to the correct department.

Who do I complain to?

The person with overall responsibility for complaints handling is our Client Care Manager – Mr Saudul Haq.

What will happen next?

  1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
  2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Mr Saudul Haq who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
  3. Within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter, Mr Saudul Haq will then write to you with his findings. Should the complaint prove complicated and further time is required, Mr Saudul Haq will write and inform you and set an alternative time limit to provide a response.
  4. We will always make every effort to resolve your problems and we will invite you for a meeting at our offices to discuss your concerns. If you do not want to have a meeting or it is not possible, Mr Saudul Haq will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter.
  5. Within three days of any meeting, Mr Saudul Haq will write to you to confirm what was discussed and any solutions he has agreed with you.
  6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we may propose to enter into mediation with another person unconnected with the matter to review the decision.
  7. If you are still not satisfied and want a review of your complaint, we will write to you within 14 days of receipt of your request for a review. This will confirm our final position on your complaint and provide an explanation of our reasons for coming to this decision.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

  • Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint


  • No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details


Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.


Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. A complaint to the Solicitors Regulation Authority can be made at any time.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.